Request for Assistance

This form is for parent(s) or guardian(s) seeking assistance for their child.

This form is for a faculty or staff member seeking assistance for a student.

This form is for a student looking for assistance for themselves or a peer.

If you need a printed copy to fill out, each school has forms in the front office so that you can fill out.

Consent to Treat

Consent to Treat HUSD

Counseling Eligiblity Form

Counseling Eligibility